RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE SIELANKA SPA AT THE HOTEL SIELANKA NAD PILICĄ****
MANAGED BY ALTERA SP. Z O.O. HAVING ITS LEGAL OFFICE IN WARKA
- Prior to entering the premises of the Sielanka SPA at the Hotel Sielanka nad Pilicą**** (Sielanka SPA), all the users are obliged to make themselves acquainted with the regulations being in force there as well as to observe their provisions all throughout their stay at the Sielanka SPA. Using the services of the Sielanka SPA is therefore understood as having read and accepted the regulations.
- The Sielanka SPA at the Hotel Sielanka nad Pilicą**** (Sielanka SPA) is the so called water path, composed of the following elements: dry sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, Kneipp foot bath, shower of impressions, relaxation zone, swimming pool with a paddling pool, adjoining terrace with a hydro massage tub, outdoor sauna and deckchairs. The Sielanka SPA includes also the reception desk, 5 treatment rooms, a mixed-sex changing room, bathrooms and a fitness room.
- The opening hours of the Sielanka SPA:
3:00 pm – 9:00 pm Monday - Friday
9:00 am – 9:00 pm Saturday
9:00 am – 8:00 pm Sunday
- The water path at the Sielanka SPA is available to the hotel Guests during its opening hours free of charge.
- Before entering the Sielanka SPA, you are obliged to change your footwear for clean flip-flops.
- On the premises of the Sielanka SPA, it is strictly forbidden to:
- use its services if your condition indicates prior consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicants, if you have open wounds or any skin diseases manifested by lesions, if you have infectious diseases, if you are allergic to disinfectants as well as if you have dressings on your ski (bandages, patches, plasters etc.). Other contraindications are: diseases of the upper air passages, of the excretory system, also breathing difficulties, balance disorders, epilepsy, infectious diseases with circulatory insufficiency.
- bring and consume alcoholic drinks or any other intoxicants, chew a gum.
- bring sharp, dangerous objects and glass.
- leave children unattended.
- litter and contaminate the premises of the Sielanka SPA.
- urinate or excrete outside the toilet.
- cause situations endangering your own safety or safety of others, which refers in particular to running around and jumping into the water
- By using the services provided by the Sielanka SPA, you are obliged to:
- comply with the mandatory, prohibitory, warning and information signs as well as the light signals
- adapt your activity plans to your skills, fitness and health condition,
- exercise particular care on the stairs and landings, especially if they are wet,
- use the equipment according to its purpose, and put it back afterwards,
- notify the staff of the Hotel Sielanka nad Pilicą about any accidents, injuries or any other incidents which may pose a threat to your own safety or to the safety of others.
- On the premises of the Sielanka SPA, there is a total smoking ban in force.
- Violating the public order or these Rules and Regulations may cause being asked to leave the premises accompanied by a member of the Sielanka SPA staff.
- All throughout your stay at the Sielanka SPA, you are obliged to wear appropriate, complete clothing (swimsuits/swimming trunks, flip-flops).
- At the Sielanka SPA, all the water path users are provided with bath towels, and should they take advantage of body treatments or massages, also with bathrobes.
- Using the devices provided at the Sielanka SPA water path requires having made yourself acquainted with their operational rules and regulations referring therefor.
- The Sielanka SPA is a silence zone. Therefore, please avoid loud conversation so that the other Guests may enjoy their relaxation undisturbed. Should you fail to comply with this rule or if you cause discomfort for the other Guests in any possible way, you may be asked to leave the premises.
- Children up to the age of 14 may stay on the premises of the Sielanka Spa only and exclusively if accompanied by adults and abiding by the silence rule.
- The Sielanka SPA reserves the right to burden the Guests with the cost of treatments which they have ordered and not used if they cancel these treatments under 24 hours before they were scheduled to commence.
- For the reasons of safety, taking advantage of the SPA treatments requires prior filling in a special health questionnaire. Please come to the treatments 10-15 min in advance.
- Weak health condition and low fitness or a worsened frame of mind as well as pregnancy require using the services of the Sielanka SPA with special care. The Hotel Sielanka nad Pilicą**** is not liable for the consequences to the health of the persons who used the Sielanka SPA despite clear contraindications therefor.
- Disabled persons as well as those having diseases which require care and attendance may use the Sielanka SPA, provided they are closely observed and supervised by their caregivers.
- Should any accident or damage occur, including the damage caused to other people, which results from not complying with the Regulations, the Sielanka SPA user who caused the damage is to bear liability therefor.
- Using the services of the Sielanka Spa before or past the opening hours is available only if a hotel receptionist grants their consent. The user staying on the premises of the Sielanka SPA is then unattended and solely liable for any consequences incurred.
- From 7:00 pm until 9:00 pm only people of legal age (which is over 18 years old) may use the sauna and Jacuzzi.
- The Hotel Sielanka nad Pilicą**** does not bear any liability for the loss of or damage to the valuables brought to the Sielanka SPA complex and left unattended, especially if exposed to the public view. Personal belongings should be left in the changing room, secured in the lockers, excluding valuables which are to be deposed free of charge at the main reception.
- The Sielanka SPA staff reserves the right to change the opening hours due to technical or any other reasons.
- Should any situations endangering your health or safety occur, the following services must be summoned by calling: 112 or:
* 997 - Police,
* 998 – Fire Brigade,
* 999 - Ambulance