- 2 Nights in a cozy and comfortably furnished room
- 2 Breakfasts,
- 2 Dinners (3 - course menu or buffet)
- 10% discount on additional treatments at Sielanka Spa
- Bathrobe, slippers and towels during your stay
- Free parking
- Water path (sauna, Turkish bath, foot massage in the Kneipp pool, hydro massage, relaxation area),
- Indoor pool and fitness room,
- Thai Foot Massage - it is a natural, holistic method derived from Ayurvedic, Chinese and Thai folk healing techniques. The massage contains elements of acupressure and reflexology, and its purpose is to restore and improve circulating energy, lymph flow as well as strengthening the immune system and relaxing. Thai foot massage improves sleep, leaves a feeling of general peace and well-being,
- Balinese massage - a method that uses traditional Indonesian massage techniques, it is a relaxing treatment that eliminates muscle pain, brings physical and mental relief. Thanks to its convention, the treatment strengthens the CHI energy, which is the driving force of all life processes. The effect of this oriental massage is the harmony of body and soul.
- Japanese facial massage - the facial massage technique provides visible and long-lasting effects that are difficult to obtain with other methods. It is a completely natural and non-invasive form of face lifting and rejuvenation. It has a positive effect not only on the improvement of appearance, but also on well-being and getting rid of concentrated stress.
Prices of the package:
- 1090 PLN per 1 person, Double occupancy (at least 2 people)
- 1390 PLN per 1 person, Single Room
- 1450 PLN per 1 person, double occupancy, Standard Apartment (at least 2 people)
- 1550 PLN per 1 person, double occupancy, De Lux Apartment (at least 2 people)