The offer includes:
- 2 Nights
- 2 buffet breakfasts *
- 2 Dinners (3-course menu to choose from the weekend menu or in the form of a buffet) *
- Idyllic food basket with a bottle of wine for a walk or a bike ride *** (one basket for all guests, once per stay)
- Access to the Sielanka SPA water path (swimming pool, paddling pool, indoor and outdoor jacuzzis, dry and steam sauna, Kneipp foot massage pools)
- Fitness room,
- Possibility of free rental of bicycles and Nordic Walking poles **
- Possibility to check out on the day of departure until 16:00 (please contact the reception to confirm availability)
- Free parking,
- 15% discount on treatments at Sielanka SPA (from Monday to Thursday)
* The form of the meal depends on the number of guests at the Hotel
** Subject to equipment availability
*** It is possible to convert the picnic basket into a bonfire with sausages after prior arrangement with the reception.
- A welcome surprise for the children,
- Saturday ABC of a Young Horse Lover, i.e. getting to know the stables, riding a pony, learning to saddle, feeding the horses, guiding around the center
- Sunday Big Cook and Little Cook, i.e. baking cookies and other delicacies together with the Chef
- Animations for children led by an animator for at least 8 children,
- Special menu for children,
- Board games for children,
- Mini zoo,
- Bicycles for children of different ages, scooters, and special bicycle seats,
- The playground is min. sandbox, slide, swings and a trampoline favorite by kids.
- 630,00 PLN per person in a double room (minimum stay of 2 full-paying people)
- 950,00 PLN per person in the Standard apartment (minimum 2 full-paying persons stay)
- 1050,00 PLN per person in the De Lux apartment (minimum stay of 2 full-paid people)
Free - children under 4 years old
Child 4-12 years old in parents' room (extra bed) *** - 250,00 PLN
We accept pets - additional fee.
*** In a double room it is possible to add only 1 extra bed or a cot
The hotel reserves the right to change the program in the event of introduced restrictions regarding guests' stays in hotels and restaurants.